iPhone Twitter app crashing

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by anoj29, Nov 16, 2014.

1. anoj29 macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you guys can help me find out what the issue is. Every time i launch twitter it loads and then crashes to home screen. This is the only app that has this issue. It started today. I have done the following:

Delete/add from App Store on iPhone - Asks me to log in, when I log in with my credentials, loads then crashes to home screen

Delete/sync from iTunes - Asks me to log in, when I log in with my credentials, loads then crashes to home screen

Went into safe mode - same issue - crashes to home screen

Reboot - hold Volume up/tested with all cydia tweaks off - Same issue - crashes to home screen

Do you guys recommend anything else? Besides restoring as new, which I really don't want to. iPhone 6+ 8.0.2

Thanks guys.

2. pdxmatts, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014

pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

I know you don't want to restore, but my advice is to restore/update to 8.1 and re-jailbreak before 8.1.1 becomes available. I hear that could be as soon as today :eek:

3. EDiTOR9 macrumors regular

Aside from removing tweaks one by one...or restoring and rejailbreaking. Do you have flex installed? For me fb was crashing like that because of a fled tweak I had then I updated fb and it would crash until I deactivated said tweak in flex.

4. anoj29 thread starter macrumors newbie

Update

Hey guys,

For some reason after I installed tweetbot it started working. That was starange. Glad I didn't have to restore :) . Thanks for the help guys.

5. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

You should still update to 8.1 before it's gone.