Twitter app for iPad doesn't include image previews?!

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
so i have just gotten my first iPad, iPad mini with Retina Display but i was shocked to find out the Twitter app doesn't have images preview option like the iPhone...

am i the only one who has this issue?

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
Because people don't want to google everything for you.

You're welcome.
did you read my above post?! your link doesn't mention anything about my problem.

i was explaining that the Image preview feature on the last update is featured on my iPhone but NOT on my iPad mini, is this normal? i want the image preview option on the iPad too!

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
wow.so i take it nobody gives a **** the iPad Twitter app doesn't include image previews?! :eek:

HengenJL

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2007
Rochester, NY
The official twitter app on my iPad does indeed have image previews enabled by default. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling to see if that corrects the issue?

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
The official twitter app on my iPad does indeed have image previews enabled by default. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling to see if that corrects the issue?
i haven't...i'll delete the app and reinstall it and let let you know but are you sure you have the image previews enabled? do you have this as an option like on the iPhone or is it just enabled without any options to change? screen shot,please.

animatedude

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 27, 2010
problem solved!

i downloaded the new update today then it asked me to sign in again and i did and now the image preview option shows up!

Yes!