Twitter app for iPad doesn't include image previews?!

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by animatedude, Mar 22, 2014.

1. animatedude macrumors 65816

so i have just gotten my first iPad, iPad mini with Retina Display but i was shocked to find out the Twitter app doesn't have images preview option like the iPhone...

am i the only one who has this issue?

2. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

3. Serelus macrumors 6502a

Serelus

Because people don't want to google everything for you.

You're welcome.

4. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

did you read my above post?! your link doesn't mention anything about my problem.

i was explaining that the Image preview feature on the last update is featured on my iPhone but NOT on my iPad mini, is this normal? i want the image preview option on the iPad too!

5. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

wow.so i take it nobody gives a **** the iPad Twitter app doesn't include image previews?! :eek:

6. HengenJL macrumors 6502a

HengenJL

The official twitter app on my iPad does indeed have image previews enabled by default. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling to see if that corrects the issue?

7. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

i haven't...i'll delete the app and reinstall it and let let you know but are you sure you have the image previews enabled? do you have this as an option like on the iPhone or is it just enabled without any options to change? screen shot,please.

8. animatedude thread starter macrumors 65816

problem solved!

i downloaded the new update today then it asked me to sign in again and i did and now the image preview option shows up!

Yes!