Twitter/Facebook buttons

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Exvidious, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Exvidious macrumors newbie

Anyone know how or if you can get the Twitter/Facebook opitons back in the Notification Center? Does anyone think they'll add it back?

2. WordMasterRice macrumors 6502a

I don't really think they will be coming back. They were kind of shoe horned into iOS 6 and they don't particularly make sense in the new notification center.

3. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Hopefully they can add it back in somehow without making it look weird.

4. chekz0414 macrumors 6502a

chekz0414

I think they will return in widget form on the "Today" tab. In Mavericks Notification Center has Quick Reply, FB, and Twitter, I think Apple is working on Quick Reply for iOS since I noticed app banners are larger, and take up more room than needed, and we haven't gotten back the widgets yet. They are still adding things. Music ratings recently returned in beta 3.

5. NickyLanzz macrumors regular

it would be a dumb feature to take out IMO, I used the tweet compose one 24/7. Only reason ill be JBing again if it will not be re-added..

6. cjc811wvfd73 macrumors member

I really liked those features.. Hope they are coming back.

7. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

I have seen mockups showing widgets on the control panel that comes up when you swipe up from the screen. And those have facebook and twitter one tap widgets on it. I would think it would be easier to include in the control panel, rather than the notification center up top.

8. FuriousJones macrumors newbie

I'm pretty sure those buttons will make a comeback. You can still post a tweet and a Facebook status from Siri. This tells me it's still embedded into iOS...just prob waiting to add later.

9. nas2344 macrumors regular