Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DerfBWH

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 11, 2008
Hey guys,

Put this together tonight after wondering what a native looking Twitter client for iOS 7 might look like. The goal here was to try to respect iOS 7's new design language while taking inspiration from iOS 7 to approach a standard Twitter client in a different way.

DeviantArt link: http://derfbwh.deviantart.com/art/Twitter-for-iOS-7-client-mockup-378763983

Hope you like it! And if you reeeaallly like it, a Dribbble invite would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :p

Attachments

• twittermockupios7.png
    twittermockupios7.png
    748.4 KB · Views: 2,780

jdsipod

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2011
Iowa City, IA
This is a pretty cool mockup, I hope they do something close to this for the final design in the fall. The only thing that have against it would be the slide to retweet function, but only because I hope they don't get rid of a dedicated button for quoting tweets. Other than that it looks awesome

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Nifty idea, I really like the clean design.

The only suggestion I would may to take the concept a little further is for aligning to a grid and evening up the padding/margins. Besides that it's a really nicely well executed concept.

For some in-depth design feedback I'd have to suggest Behance and labelling it as an experimental project.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.