Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Twitter has added a unique "like" animation for Apple's "California streaming" event set to take place later on Tuesday.

The brief animation reflects the luminescent Apple logo graphics used to promote the Apple event, before turning round and changing into the typical love heart.

Apple began using unique Twitter "like" animations to promote its events last year, with the first occasion being for 2020's September "Time Flies" event.

Once again, Apple has also used a custom Twitter hashtag with its logo for the "California streaming" event, just as it did for its "Spring Loaded" event in April, and for WWDC in June.

The event is expected to headline the ‌iPhone 13‌, Apple Watch Series 7, and possibly the third-generation AirPods. MacRumors will have in-depth coverage of Apple's event, including a live blog on our website and tweets via @MacRumorsLive on Twitter.

Article Link: Twitter Gains Unique 'Like' Animation for Today's Apple Event

pdaholic

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2011
I’ll definitely watch in the morning, but I’m most excited about the iPad/MacBook event hopefully next month. Apple always puts on a good show.

Reactions: AirTag

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Let’s get it”? Lol poor use of this phrase.
You don’t “get” the Apple event you attend or watch it.

you get the products!
you get Apple beating Epic in court.
you get gains from consistent dedicated workouts.
not an event.

I’m just as excited for this event too but not gonna use slang poorly.

Macs! Do we wait?
ipad 9 - I think a soft mention and release on the store.
iPhone mini I’m hoping gets advertised this year! Big money for 512GB.

decisions: iPhone 13 mini 512GB or iPhone 13 Pro?! I’m already starting to see pop up ads in games have the “X” button almost out of frame. Meaning some developers are not including the screen size / resolution to the mini.

cwwilson

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
We know Apple did away with the glowing logo to save space on thinner more powerful laptops. With the mini-LED tech, is this icon hinting at an outlined return with their new tech?

It’s one of my favorite features on my MBP, wished Apple would bring it back.

80006583-6547-40A4-9AE2-4E3B5594B449.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.