Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dan9700

Suspended
Original poster
May 28, 2015
I HAVE FIXED the Twitter log in issue if anyone cant log in on ios 12 heres what to do and all works, Download Swiftkey 3rd party keybaord and use the log into twitter using setting with in the app then it allows you to log in then open twitter and works perfect :)

thebeatsalive

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2015
Seattle, WA
I HAVE FIXED the Twitter log in issue if anyone cant log in on ios 12 heres what to do and all works, Download Swiftkey 3rd party keybaord and use the log into twitter using setting with in the app then it allows you to log in then open twitter and works perfect :)

Lifesaver. Thanks!

dcp10

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010

Not working for me. Is this on an iPad? I don’t usually use 3rd party keyboards so I’m not clear how you’re going about this. Can you explain further?

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
Not working for me. Is this on an iPad? I don’t usually use 3rd party keyboards so I’m not clear how you’re going about this. Can you explain further?
Same. I’ve scoured both apps and can’t figure it out. Swift key makes reference to syncing a twitter account as well as others but it just shows Facebook, Microsoft and google
[doublepost=1529467010][/doublepost]I found an easier way. Tap on forgot password and request an email link to reset, follow that link and “change” your password (it can be the same one) and bam, you’re back in. Hope this helps!

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
I've heard you can also log in via Periscope, not tried myself as I'm not having Twitter troubles, I'm logged in on beta 2 and all good.

dcp10

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Same. I’ve scoured both apps and can’t figure it out. Swift key makes reference to syncing a twitter account as well as others but it just shows Facebook, Microsoft and google
[doublepost=1529467010][/doublepost]I found an easier way. Tap on forgot password and request an email link to reset, follow that link and “change” your password (it can be the same one) and bam, you’re back in. Hope this helps!

Took 3 tries, but it worked. Thanks

mujtaba.mir

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2014
Twitter just released an update which fixes the login issue. Just logged out and logged back in on my account.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.