Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ronmaverick88

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2008
Hi I have a Twitter account. I have been having problems with it as of late. I do know about the over capacity issues and such so I am aware. This problem however is different. When I try to change my photo, my avatar and wallpaper it does not upload. I've tried all kinds of sizes for both images. NOTHING seems to work. I can't upload anything!

I appears as if it has uploaded, but the images shows up with this stupid question mark. It is a .jpg file 75x75. Which to me is so stupid because I saw this one guy had his image that was like 400x400 and worked!! Twitter seems to have the file but some how, some where it is just not showing up. I've tried other images also. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it Twitter or Mac? I have not had this issue until I got my Mac. I've tried different browsers like Firefox & Safari an still no luck. I can't think of any more combinations please help!

picture2dmo.png

$BPM$

macrumors newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Wales UK
This happened to me about a week ago, took 3 days of trying to get a profile image up...! (Mac Pro 09/Safari 4 Beta)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.