Twitter notifications.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SeVeN, Dec 9, 2011.

1. SeVeN macrumors 6502a

My app doesn't alert me when I get mentioned or anything else. I just get emails. I have notifications on for it

2. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Did not want to start a new thread, but i have just started using twitter. I am only following a few folks but for some reason it is not showing up in notification center. I have it enabled to show the last 5 but nothing shows up. I had read another post about going in and unchecking all apps in notification center and then starting again but that did not work.

I am JB and i am running 5.0.1 on an iPhone 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. That-Guy macrumors 6502a

That-Guy

Yep get exactly the same problem :mad:

I use the IOS Twitter Integration and the Official Twitter App.

I have tried removing accounts and re-adding them but still have the same problem.

I get notifications for everything else just fine. But very lucky to receive a Twitter one :confused:

4. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

There is an update out today to the twitter app maybe that will help. It is very frustrating. i get no twitter notifications, either in the center or as banners on the main screen.

5. That-Guy macrumors 6502a

That-Guy

Just updated now so fingers crossed! :)

6. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

The update did not fix my issue. Would like to hear from someone who is getting the notifications. Am i expecting too much buti thought when i received a new tweet i would get a sound and a notification.