Twitter plugin for lockinfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by clumsythief83, Jan 23, 2012.

1. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I have the twitter plugin with lockinfo and I've been wondering if it is possible to click on a link on a tweet directly on Lockinfo to see the website. I find it so annoying having to launch the app everytime to be able to see the link.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

I have "Enable Preview" on in the Twitter LI plugin. When I select a tweet, I get the quick preview in LI, and from there I can click on the link which opens Safari.

3. clumsythief83 thread starter macrumors regular

I guess I have an of version of the twitter plugin because I can't see "enable preview" anywhere.

4. clumsythief83 thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone can help? When I try to install the latest twitter plugin version, it won't work, I get an overwrite error because the package contains Lockinfo too. I tried to remove lockinfo and install the lockinfo+twitter plugin but I get the same overwrite error.

That being said, all I need is the latest twitter plugin not being packaged with lockinfo. You guys know where I can find it? Thanks.

5. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

All I can tell you is that I'm using LockInfo version 4.0.3.15 and the "Twitter Plugin for LockInfo" version 4.0.0.1 which I believe is separate from LI...