Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
Does anyone know of any sites that will have live Twitter postings of the announcements? I am playing golf tomorrow but would like to glance at my iPhone occasionally to see what is announced.

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
Does anyone know of any sites that will have live Twitter postings of the announcements? I am playing golf tomorrow but would like to glance at my iPhone occasionally to see what is announced.

MacWorld Uk? They have been hyping it up all week. Failing that, there'll be a hashtag worth following, I imagine....It should be a trending topic within minutes.

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Why not just have one of the autoupdating it summary pages up?
Could get prowl ?

marcopolo007uk

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2009
Some site was going to do a live audio cast from the event, was going to try video also... trying to find which one as Ive stupidly forgot!! :confused:

cwubbels

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2008
macrumors
MacRumorsLive

"Apple's Media Event kicks off Wed, Jan 27th. 10A Pacific 1P Eastern. Live updates will be posted here."

^^

From Macrumors tweet 94 mins ago.

dukeace2094

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2010
San Jose, CA
download engadget app

download the engadget app they will have a live feed with pictures starting at 10 Pacific time. Its a great app to keep too even after tomorrow. :apple:

by the way its free

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.