Twitter...?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ChrisWilder07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ChrisWilder07 macrumors regular

Anyone having a connection problem with twitter?

whenever i load twitter....
    i get a pop-up saying"

"Twitter API Error
    The connection to Twitter failed with 'Operation could not be completed. (YAJL error 3.)/"

weird.....anyone else have a problem?

2. FunkyMonkey macrumors 6502

If you must join the selfish group of egotistical losers that is Twitter, then I suggest you get Tweetie.

EDIT: Sorry, all I saw was "?" in your message when I posted, my bad. Thought you were asking what app to use.

3. PR. macrumors member

PR.

It's a problem with the app and Twiterpocalypse. I'm having that problem with Twiterrific, an update has been submitted in the mean time Twitterfon or Tweetie both work

4. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

You can go here: http://www.twitpocalypse.com/ for more information about this bug. You should upgrade your application if an update is available.

5. The General macrumors 601

Typical. If subject = twitter, then spew forth with irrational hatred and insults. :rolleyes:

6. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Could you possibly explain this?

I'm really not seeing a connection. How do you stereotype people on Twitter as selfish, egotistical, or losers? Do you know what Twitter is? Do you realize that Twitter is Facebook minus all the bull**** add ons and thousands of pictures people add of themselves?

Grow up man.

7. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0