Two Apple Store Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tomegun, Sep 10, 2015.

1. tomegun macrumors 6502

tomegun

1. Will I be able to order/buy two unlocked iPhones (6S+) on Saturday from Apple?
    2. What is currently the best option for getting back as much as possible for the two 6+ phones we have?

I didn't do a two year contract to get the phones so they are mine free and clear. I just know going the Craigslist route can get me the most money, but also possibly the most headache. I'm not sure if they will have a trade in program when ordering online.

2. LKN macrumors 6502a

1) yes you can buy maximum 2 phones per Apple ID

2) Craiglist is your best option, max cash.. Its headache and a bit unsafe, but as someone mentioned.. To identify scammers or thieves.. Meet them in a safe place such as police car park, if persons genuine they will meet there.

3. tomegun thread starter macrumors 6502

tomegun

1. I guess I should have asked if the option to buy unlocked phones will be available to order online, via the apple store, Saturday.
    2. I figured as much. Will they have a program to order online and trade in my phones if I pickup in store?

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

As to question #1 - apparently so back on 386 other threads here with the same question.

5. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

If you pay in full and buy from Apple (not your carrier other than VZW) they will all be unlocked.

6. LKN macrumors 6502a

Here in UK we will be able to order unlocked phones no problem not sure about US

Not sure about trading in online but heard that macrumors has a marketplace try selling there.

7. tomegun thread starter macrumors 6502

tomegun

I apologize...it is not always easy to look through all of these threads the day after an announcement.