Two free extra downloads on iTunes (UK)

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
UK
Hi, at the 'middle-ish' part of the ITMS homepage - just below the regular 'Free Download' - there are two extra free downloads of live tracks by The Automatics and Millburn. That's 3 free downloads in one week! :D

Edit: It looks like it's linked to the new iTunes/Coke promotion.

Edit no.2: According to the Itunes Music Store there are only 10,00 free downloads to give away. So hurry, get them while they're hot!

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town
welshandrew said:
Hi, at the 'middle-ish' part of the ITMS homepage - just below the regular 'Free Download' - there are two extra free downloads of live tracks by The Automatics and Millburn. That's 3 free downloads in one week! :D
I've never really paid attention to the free downloads as I thought they were very rare. Looks like I was wrong. Not exactly a great fan of The Automatic, but hey, I won't turn down a free lunch.

That's five free tracks for me today as I still have two Diet Coke vouchers to redeem :D .

Does anyone know if I can download videos with my vouchers? :confused:

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
UK
FleurDuMal said:
Not exactly a great fan of The Automatic, but hey, I won't turn down a free lunch.

Me neither, but 'Free' is my favourite price! :D

FleurDuMal

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
London Town
mkrishnan said:
Awww, well, you blokes deserve something after the wretched prices you pay for hardware...and...erm...cars. :D
...and houses, and food, and CD's, and booze, and electricals, and clothes...

But hey, at least we have free health care and public transport to make up for it...kinda.

Marky_Mark

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2005
UK
FleurDuMal said:
But hey, at least we have free ...public transport to make up for it
I've only lived here for 35 years, but I must have missed that one - you have an extraordinarily generous borough council, or you pay extortionate council tax...:confused:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Marky_Mark said:
I've only lived here for 35 years, but I must have missed that one - you have an extraordinarily generous borough council, or you pay extortionate council tax...:confused:
I think he means you have free healthcare and you have a public transportation system at all. ;) Whereas we have no free healthcare, and we have...well... we have okay public transportation in a very limited number of locales and no good public ground transportation between cities outside of the Northeast.