Two iPhone 7 Plus models

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dave245, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Dave245, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016

Dave245 macrumors 601

for the past few weeks there have been rumours surrounding the iPhone 7 and the possibility of a dual camera, according to the most accurate Apple insider Ming Chi Kuo, Apple will release 2 versions of the iPhone 7 Plus, one with a single camera system and another with the dual lense system.

What do you guys think, Will you be buy the iPhone 7 with a dual camera?
    Personally I will be buying the iPhone 7 Plus (I'm using a 6 Plus at the moment) and if rumours are true the dual lense sounds very interesting and a feature I would as I take a lot of photos on my iPhone, could've that with a 256GB and Live Photos and I think it would be great.

This is one of the reports of the rumoured feature http://bgr.com/2016/02/29/iphone-7-plus-dual-camera/

2. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Who wouldn't buy the dual lens 7 plus? You are talking about a phone that's probably $1000 (my 6s plus was). Why skimp on the camera?

I highly doubt Apple would do that anyway. There would be no market for the crappy camera....

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I hope Apple don't over-complicate the lineup with another 7 Plus model (the 7 Plus... Plus?). Seems needlessly confusing. Either stick the dual camera on all of them or none of them.

4. digitalcuriosity macrumors regular

One item for sure it will have to be water proof.

5. Flow39 macrumors 68000

Flow39

Agreed. No more fragmentation. Keep it simple and just make 3 iPhones every year. Mini, Air, and Pro. Line the name up with the iPad and Mac to make it really simple.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016 ---
    If there are two phones, I'll just be getting the single camera one. I rarely use my camera, so I don't see the need for me to buy an upgraded camera version. I still hope they don't do this though.