Two Iphone questions

slabwax

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
I received and unlocked my I phone last night. First of all it was a 4gb referb came with 1.1.1

The unlocking was pretty easy. But two things I'm unsure of.

1: When I miss a call and it goes to voice mail the phone has a pop up that says phone call failed or something like that. Is this normal?

2: It doesn't seem to want to sent email via mail. I can do it from online but not in mail. What up with that?

One last thing I just remembered. Is there any way to set my Safari opening page like on a mac? Mine just opens to the last web page viewed.

Thanks in advance
Dean

slabwax

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Nothing, come on now. At least call me a moron for not being able to sort these questions myself.

Dean

dalvin200

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
Nottingham, UK
1. Not normal

2. Have you set up your Mail account? Settings -> Mail -> Add Account

I received and unlocked my I phone last night. First of all it was a 4gb referb came with 1.1.1

The unlocking was pretty easy. But two things I'm unsure of.

1: When I miss a call and it goes to voice mail the phone has a pop up that says phone call failed or something like that. Is this normal?

2: It doesn't seem to want to sent email via mail. I can do it from online but not in mail. What up with that?

One last thing I just remembered. Is there any way to set my Safari opening page like on a mac? Mine just opens to the last web page viewed.

Thanks in advance
Dean

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.