Two iphones, one computer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Big Pope Daddy, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Big Pope Daddy macrumors member

My wife recently upgraded to an iphone as well. My question is simple, but I cannot seem to find an answer. Does she have to get her own itunes account, or can I have both on one itunes account so we both can share the music bought, etc?

I know Ipods are easily able to be shared on one PC, but was not sure about these, and did not want to mess anything up by trying it.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get!!!

BPD

2. radicalcentrist macrumors member

My wife and I share an account and have had no problems (with 2 iphones and 2 iPod videos). Sharing the account works just fine.

3. Big Pope Daddy thread starter macrumors member

All she has to do is connect to the same PC then, and she should be good...sweet!

Thanks a ton!

4. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

My wife and I each have an iPhone as well. What's great is you can share apps as well.

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

you just can't have them both connected at once.

6. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

Too Late?

Me and my fiance both have 3Gs and we currently sync with different PCs and itunes accounts. Is there any way to go about getting all of her purchases combined with mine take advantage of both getting the app when one of us buys one? She doesnt want to lose the apps she has bought so far and neither do I.

My main reason is I bought Jaadu VNC when it was on sale for 5 bucks a while ago and it would be convenient if she had it on her phone too for controlling our home theater control system through my PC. Just not quite $20 convenient since she would only actually use it once in a blue moon, only if my phone was not around and our touch panel's battery was dead.

So anyway, can I merge our purchases into either mine or her itunes account?

7. ACriticalSpirit macrumors newbie

Did anyone else think the title to this topic was a little too close to "two girls, one cup" for comfort?
    No? Just me? that's embarrassing...