Two iPods too much?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dragon671556, May 30, 2014.

1. dragon671556 macrumors member

dragon671556

I currently have an iphone 4s I don't have a lot of music on it. I also have a used ipod nano 6th that I use to listen to music at night to sleep by. Battery life probably isn't great anymore but its okay for my purposes. I am thinking of getting rid of my huge mini shelf system since I am using the nano and getting a smaller speaker system of some sort.

But I'm also thinking of getting another ipod of some sort to put ALL of my music on. That's about 120 disks probably. I'd like Bluetooth so I can connect to my truck but I don't know if I can connect both the ipod and my iphone. It's a UConnect system.

Am I crazy for getting another ipod? Should I get a 7th Nano or an Ipod touch 32 gig?

Sorry for the long winded post I sometimes explain things too well.

2. penfan82 macrumors regular

Nope I've got 3 currently I have a 5th gen and older 3rd gen both touches and a classic they all have their uses

3. dragon671556 thread starter macrumors member

dragon671556

Okay good I don't feel so crazy then. I just have to find the right ipod. Do I need a touch or a nano? They both connect with bluetooth but I also want one that could connect to a smaller speaker set. The nano doesn't have a speaker does it?

4. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, as it happens, I have three iPods which I regularly use; two classics, an 80GB which is five years old, and a 160 GB which I bought recently, and an iTouch, of 64 GB which is also a stripling of around four to fives years old.

So, no, I would not consider two iPods excessive - not if you are the sort of music lover that wishes to have your entire music library with you wherever you go.

5. Ffosse macrumors 65816

I've got an iPhone, (never use iTunes on it, rather Google Play Music) a 7th gen. iPod Nano and an iPod Shuffle.

All have their uses.