Two issues that will not go away since launch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Iphone5preorder, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

I have waited to bring this up due to thinking they would fix it by now.

Problem #1 - On the iphone email program (the one that comes preloaded on the phone), I have to click on each email twice in order to clear the notification. Meaning, I get an email, I click on the email and read it, go back to the inbox, then I have to click on it again and basically read it twice before the notification goes away.

Problem #2. When I take a video, the video "Reel" is black on one half of the reel. For example, I take a one minute video and then when I go to edit the video, half of the video in the tiny preview bar up top, is black.

Anyone had these issues? What is going no? How is there not a fix?

Thank you!

2. PaulNY macrumors member

I've had this problem with ios7 since even the betas on my iPhone 5 and 5s. It gets really annoying, but I haven't found a solution

3. FlyUnlock.com macrumors member

FlyUnlock.com

Prob #2 is weird. I have not noticed anything like this. All works okey.

4. Iphone5preorder thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ridiculous don't you think? It's been a long time now.. Fix the freaking issue. obviously tons of people use email on their phones.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Haven't seen the first problem much. Sometimes reading a message won't mark it as read, but only rarely. Is this with a particular account or anything like that?

The second problem with the videos I have seen even recently but it seemed to be temporary--as I watched the video or scrubbed through it the missing/black parts appeared.