Two issues with 6s

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Knowlege Bomb, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

If I turn my phone off and back on, I'm greeted with the white "Hello" screen and then have to go through wifi and iCloud setup each and every time.

Is this normal? It certainly hasn't always been like this.

Second issue: I have an update notifier within my settings app for 9.3b2. Does anybody know how I can rid of it? I've deleted the downloaded firmware from my storage in settings and there's no "Profiles" menu to remove the beta profile. It's really frustrating because I'm reminded there's an update available every day and I have to delete the file after it downloads when I plug my phone in for the night.

Thanks for any help.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Sounds like you might want to reinstall the latest public version. Or alternatively you can try resetting all settings first to see if that might do the trick.

3. Knowlege Bomb thread starter macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

What do I lose if I reset all settings? I've only used "Erase all content and settings" when I'm selling an old phone.

4. johnhurley macrumors 6502a

johnhurley

Take a backup first.

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Just settings basically, including WiFi associations, ringer and alert selections, privacy permissions and notifications that you set up for apps--you'd be promoted to enable them when you run apps again.