Two iTunes Questions...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by PatriotInvasion, Mar 17, 2011.

1. PatriotInvasion macrumors 65816

PatriotInvasion

1.) Why doesn't iTunes keep me signed into Ping? Whenever I open the app, I have to re-enter my Apple ID and manually sign into Ping. Is that how it's supposed to work?:confused:

2.) When using Home Sharing on iOS 4.3 on my iPhone, not all videos in my iTunes Library are visible. I can see any video I downloaded from the iTunes Store, but videos I created myself and imported to iTunes do not show up. Any idea how I can access my entire video list when home sharing?:confused:

Any help or input you guys can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!:p I find that calling AppleCare is useless. Most of the time I know more about the product than the person on the phone.

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

I don't use Ping so I can't help with your first question. As for your second question, my understanding is that it is that way by design. I could imagine how that would be irritating, though.

3. Bkxmnr macrumors regular

Bkxmnr

All of my videos showed up on all of the computers I "homeshared" on. Well, that was before my computer crashed.

4. PatriotInvasion thread starter macrumors 65816

PatriotInvasion

Ok, I may need to call AppleCare on both issues. I just wonder if my iMac AppleCare plan will apply to this issue which is primarily an iOS issue. We'll see. Just got the iPad 2 so I should be covered either way.

5. thelonelylimo macrumors 6502

thelonelylimo

+1