Two MBP's What to do ?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rm2092, Dec 4, 2009.

1. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

I currently have the all silver 15" MBP the last model before the unibody and today I could not get the idea out of my head on having the new 13" MBP just to have some thing smaller to travel with and I like the size, I guess ill just put my other MBP up in storage for now and transfer everything to the new 13" what do you think ? I know I have nothing else to do.

2. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

Sell it? Or give it to me :p

But honestly, if you don't see yourself using it anymore, sell it and get some money back

3. elfxmilhouse macrumors 6502a

4. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

5. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

You will find the unibody all-aluminum Macbook Pro a superior machine. Since you already have a MBP, you could wait until next year when the next generation machines are released.

If you don't want to wait, get the 13" model. Sell the 15". The 13" is a great machine and is definitely more portable than the 15" unibody, imo.

Note the 13" MBP unibody is my portable machine, and a Mac Pro is my desktop workhorse.

6. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

Such a difficult decision... I'll take the 13" off your hands to help you deal with this stressful position.

7. Gabriel GR macrumors 6502a

Gabriel GR

Sell the one you don't use. You can get some money back and they are constantly losing value...