Two MBP's What to do ?

rm2092

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2008
I currently have the all silver 15" MBP the last model before the unibody and today I could not get the idea out of my head on having the new 13" MBP just to have some thing smaller to travel with and I like the size, I guess ill just put my other MBP up in storage for now and transfer everything to the new 13" what do you think ? I know I have nothing else to do.

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
Sell it? Or give it to me :p

But honestly, if you don't see yourself using it anymore, sell it and get some money back

Velin

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Hearst Castle
I currently have the all silver 15" MBP the last model before the unibody and today I could not get the idea out of my head on having the new 13" MBP just to have some thing smaller to travel with and I like the size, I guess ill just put my other MBP up in storage for now and transfer everything to the new 13" what do you think ? I know I have nothing else to do.
You will find the unibody all-aluminum Macbook Pro a superior machine. Since you already have a MBP, you could wait until next year when the next generation machines are released.

If you don't want to wait, get the 13" model. Sell the 15". The 13" is a great machine and is definitely more portable than the 15" unibody, imo.

Note the 13" MBP unibody is my portable machine, and a Mac Pro is my desktop workhorse.

scottness

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2009
Room 101
Such a difficult decision... I'll take the 13" off your hands to help you deal with this stressful position.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.