Two minor issues/ problems with my 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Check 6, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Check 6 macrumors regular

First let me say I am very happy with the 6 plus. The size is great for these old eyes, The clarity of the audio from the phone is much improved over any of my previous iPhones including the 5S. Great phone.

the two issues I'm having are first the irritant of the message

"please enter your voicemail password" every time I turn on the phone or use it as a phone. This has occurred with every new iPhone, How do I get rid of this message. I do not nor have never had a voicemail password.

Second, I have noticed that some incoming calls go directly to "missed call" or voicemail without the phone ever ringing. WHY! Hopefully I can get some solutions before I make a trip to the AT&T or Apple store. Thanks

2. Check 6 thread starter macrumors regular

I was hoping someone would jump on with a solution

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Call your carrier and reset your visual voicemail password.
    And yes you do have a password for that.
    Once they send you the resetted password and you enter the correct one in it will not ask again. Call 611 and follow the prompts to reset voicemail password. They will send you a text with a new passcode.
    About calls going straight to voicemail is because you don't get good signal in a particular spot.

4. Check 6 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, I did stop by the AT&T store and learned that since Jan. AT&T requires a voicemail password and on my previous iPhone I had slipped through.

As for the other issue I found that in settings the manual mode of "do not disturb" had been activated when the phone was set up so both issues are solved.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced