Two odd minor ip4 issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mantan, Jun 29, 2010.

1. mantan macrumors 68000

Overall I've been very satisfied with the iPhone 4. I was very fortunate and managed to avoid the reception issues. I haven't dropped a single call or lost a signal while holding it.

But there have been two odd problems.

1) The battery won't fully charged when it's off. If I plug it in overnight, it'll have 76% and the full battery icon. I have to unplug and plug it back in while on for it to eventually charge to 100%. It charges correctly if it's on the whole time.

2) The clock is about 4 minutes slow.

I've got mixed feelings about it. Both are relatively minor and easy to work around, but at the same time I'd like it to work correctly. But since I don't have the reception issue (thankfully!), I'm hesitant to call support (that and it likely being a zoo today with another wave of new devices being sold at ATT.)

Is anybody else experiencing either of these issues?

2. Darathor macrumors newbie

I have either. Sounds stange.

When you say 4 minutes slow ? When you correct it, and sync back your iPhone the problem is still present ?

Anyway, I'd strongly suggest to wait for the whole "reception issue" to resolve before doing anything. When everything will be calmer, you can exchange your phone at a local AS.