Two Orders Went Through...What Now?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hazeydavey, Jun 15, 2010.

1. hazeydavey macrumors regular

So in the craziness of today, I was able to (somehow) successfully place an order via both ATT premiere and the apple site. (two browsers going, one I thought stalled out...nope...success)

I now have 2 confirms, 2 order statuses, 2 32G's at $299. I would like to cancel the ATT order, don't see a way to do it as it's "processing"

What do people think? One will be canceled somewhere along the line? I don't want both canceled....and only 1 want dang phone to come on the 24th.

Thanks for thoughts/similar stories.

Dave

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

If I were you, I'd leave it alone and deal with it when you pick up your phone.

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

since it's not expected to deliver till 24th theres still time to call apple and cancel one

4. gadgetfreaky macrumors 6502a

Just call aT&T and cancel the order. apple is by far the more reliable one so I'd cancel at&Ts

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

ooh my bad I thought it was two apple orders lol

6. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

I'm in the same situation. I placed an order at AT&T and an order at Apple using the same line, both got the $199 price. I have no idea what'll happen. I'll keep both if I could, the other line I was upgrading wasn't eligible for the $199 price :D