Hi, So I've ended up with its two pre order to each of our lines (4 phones total). I waited all night to order on Apple.com, on my end I couldn't get the site or the app up until 3:20 and by then everything had slipped a lot. I ordered 1 phone for each of our AT&T lines paid outright with September 26-October 10 delivery days between the two. Then this morning, I looked on Best Buy and they had the phones we wanted listed as "Get it by 9/16" for shipping (no idea if that's a guarantee!) for NEXT only, both our lines approved so I ordered those. Then reading on here, people are saying Best Buy doesn't usually ship the day they post on the "Get It By..." In the past for phone launches. What happens if I just keep both orders and cancel which ever doesn't ship first? Is there going to be a problem with AT&T or our lines? Will one order force the other to be invalid even though it'd different stores? Thanks!