iPhone Two questions about 'Springboard Time & Date'

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bdq, Mar 6, 2013.

1. bdq macrumors newbie

May 13, 2012
    I downloaded the theme Springboard Time & Date in Cydia. But I still have two questions:

1. Is it possible to remove the AM/PM? (Check photo)
    2. How can I change the background? I tried to put a wallpaper named: Wallpaper.PNG in the theme folder via iFile, but it didnt worked.

2. bdq thread starter macrumors newbie

May 13, 2012
  3. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

Apr 11, 2012
    FYI bumping is against the rules here. If you want to resurrect a thread, just add some more information. For example, what exactly have you tried doing to hide the AM/PM section or where exactly did you place the wallpaper file? Anyways I think you get my point.

To remove the AM/PM usually you need to edit a JavaScript or HTML file. You can use iFile on your device to do this. Normally there's a line item that refers to AM/PM and its followed by the word "True" or "Enabled". In my experience you just find this line item and change it to "False" or "Disabled". But I'm not a themer so my knowledge is extremely limited. I'm just trying to help. I'm sure someone else here knows exactly what you need to do to hide the AM/PM or change the wallpaper. Good luck!