Two questions about the Retina Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by wankey, Jun 22, 2012.

1. wankey macrumors 6502a

Are there any stocks this weekend yet? I'm in Manhattan and looking hard to get one.

I'm a Canadian visiting the US for holiday, I'm going to school in Canada in September and have accepted my offer. Will the US stores honor the student discount?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

stock is still extremely hard to find. If I were a betting man, I'd say that you'll not be too successful in locating a retina MBP

I'd say they should, but I don't know the small print on what's allowable for Us education discounts.

3. HighEndMac macrumors regular

Nyc

Its NYC, I’m sure they have the base models at the 5th Ave. location. (It's also open 24/7 so the receive shipments all the time)

Go HEAT!

4. mohsy90 macrumors 65816

mohsy90

There is still limited stock but NYC is big. Look and call around to all the Apple Stores and Best Buys. There will be one in stock somewhere, and definitely check the big stores at grand central and fifth ave.

For the discount, just make sure you either have an ID, some sort of acceptance letter,class schedule or have a login for your university webpage.

5. wankey thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I REALLY want to get a retina macbook pro.

But I'm also really interested in getting the 200 dollar educational discount.

The school I'm going to is in Canada, but since we're just your neighbors I would've hoped it goes through