Two Questions - Calendar and MobileMe Startup

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by wolfpackfan, Nov 4, 2008.

1. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

I've decided to give Me another chance after having cancelled my first trial membership. I'm hoping things have improved over the last couple of months. A couple of questions -

1) I can't seem to get Me to remember that I've logged in, even though I check the box that says to keep me logged in. I've tried this in Firefox and Safari (PC versions). Any suggestions?

2) I keep trying to delete the Home and Work calendars. Everytime I delete them, they seem to come back. I know the first answer might be they are being synched from either my iPhone or Outlook, but that isn't the case. I can delete them, leave Me (using the web interface), come back and they are there again. It's no big deal, but I have my calendar entries under a different calendar name and don't want to use Home and Work (I'm retired).

Thanks for any help. Hopefully things will go better this time with Me.

2. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

1) the "keep me logged in" does not work - It is a bug that I am sure apple will fix

2) home and work calendars... as far as I know they are the default set. Try creating new calendars first, then sync and see if the new calendars show up... Then delete the home and work calendars...

OR - try re-naming the home and work calendars and syncing

The point being that there needs to be some calendars to start off with. If there are none the home and work calendars are created by default.