Two Questions(USB Q/Mouse Q)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by SyncFx, Feb 28, 2011.

1. SyncFx, Feb 28, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011

SyncFx macrumors member

So I'm curious of two things, first my MBP has only 2 USB ports(Model 6, 2)

Is there any peripheral that will let me have multiple USB like 4 even lol?

Also I hear its just the OS X and nothing much I can do about it, but I figured out already how to disable the mouse acceleration, but I HATE the stickiness of when I slow the cursor down to click a click, or more importantly, shoot someone in lets say CoD4 :) Why should the mouse Sensitivity drop when I'm dropping it myself so now I have to put more effort just to click where I actually wanted to click, makes no sense. Would an apple mouse fix this?

I'm currently using Razer Deathadder, yes the Razer has a MAC version of the deathadder with a little bit different design, however they also have the mac drivers on their website, I downloaded and it made everything unresponsive my Mouse 3/4 open and close programs even while in game, so I uninstalled.

Any ideas?

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

To add more USB ports, just search for a USB 2.0 hub. Not sure about the mouse though.

3. simsaladimbamba

1. You need something called "USB hub".
    Example:
    [​IMG]

2. USB Overdrive or BetterTouchTool might help.

4. SyncFx thread starter macrumors member

Bleh, that one sure is bulky, but thanks. Hopefully their is a slimline type.

5. simsaladimbamba

There are smaller ones, it was just an example. Just use a www search engine of your choice and look for "USB hub".