Two reservations last night...both gone this morning!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by El3ctronics, Sep 9, 2016.

1. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

I was able to get reservations for the iPhone upgrade program for two lines last night. I had taken a screenshot b/c I have had issues in the past. Low and behold, when I just checked this morning via the Apple Store app, it says "You have no reservations."!! Is there any way I can confirm my reservation is still in Apple's system and I didn't get screwed? Thanks.

2. Sheboygan macrumors member

Sheboygan

Did you get the confirmation email? I received an email with all the details of iPhone, store, time, what to bring, etc.

3. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

Yep, received two separate emails.

4. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

If you got the message that a phone is being held for you via reservation, you should get an email to complete it. It'll give you 24 hours from the time the email is sent.

5. Nikhil72 macrumors 6502a

My in store pickup reservation showed up, then disappeared, then reappeared, and has currently disappeared again. I have the pickup confirmation in my apple wallet for good measure with the email but it's irritating.

6. Impatientaf macrumors newbie

I am having the same issues - I called Apple and they said that it is just an issue with the servers or something. But if you got an email, then you are good to go. You'll receive another email within 24 hours to confirm. I am still waiting on that email. Take screenshots of everything just to be safe though, I did anyways.

7. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

Yea I did the same to be safe.

8. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

As long as you have the email confirmation with the QR code you're all good! No need to worry.

9. El3ctronics thread starter macrumors 65816

Yup and I actually added both to my Apple Wallet using the link in the emails.