Two Safari browser in the same window/Tab in iPad-3 how?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by augustya, Feb 13, 2016.

1. augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

Hi Guys,

I have a iPad-3 and I am on iOS 9.2.1 (Whatever the latest is) I know split window and multitasking is only available, on iPad Air-2 but I am wondering if I can open two browsers at the same time in iPad-3, Any App that can help me do that, or any different browser which can help me do that. So what I am saying is, I wanna open two safari browsers in the same window/Tab.

2. spitf1r3 macrumors regular

spitf1r3

Check out iCab Mobile - I don't have an iPad, but if someone has a feature like this - it's them.

3. augustya thread starter macrumors 68000

augustya

Well looks like it is a browser predominantly designed keeping in mind the iPhone plus from what it looks like it opens multiple browsers one below another what I am looking forward to is split the screen vertically in two parts,in two browsers doesn't look like if it does that and is Paid :) which is not a problem but if I Pay and it doesn't solve my purpose it would be a waste of money ! So looking forward to a sure shot solution !

4. beernut macrumors 6502

Try
    Split Web Browser
    https://appsto.re/us/kllc4.i

A warning tho -- it may sound like a good idea to be able view sites simultaneously but the iPad 3 just doesn't have enough ram to do that smoothly. Expect A LOT of page refreshes or crashes that may not necessarily be an issue with the app itself