Two-sided sticky cloth...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by keithos27, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. keithos27 macrumors regular

    Apr 17, 2006
    Does anyone know the name of (and also where I can purahse) that two-sided sticky cloth material that people use in their cars to place their cell phones on. It's a material that holds a nice grip so that when you make a turn in your car your cell phone doesnt go flying off and onto the floor.

    Thank you,
  2. ITASOR macrumors 601


    Mar 20, 2005
    iGrip Sticky Pad, but tons of other companies make them, that's just the most popular one. Look in the auto section at like Walmart, they have them.
  3. keithos27 thread starter macrumors regular

    Apr 17, 2006
    great, thank you.

    do you recommend some other solution, instead, to keep my iphone safe while driving... whenever i put it in my pants pocket it always slips out and onto the floor, and my particular car does not have any perfect fit area for the phone so any hard accelerating/braking/turning will jolt the phone.
  4. eye.surgeon macrumors 6502

    Jul 12, 2007
    Circuit city also sells them next to the cell phones and PDAs.
  5. Sobe macrumors 68000


    Jul 6, 2007
    Wash DC suburbs
    a two-sided sticky cloth? What is this fiendish magic of which you speak?
  6. keithos27 thread starter macrumors regular

    Apr 17, 2006
    google igrip sticky pad.... :)
  7. bt1988 macrumors member

    Jul 12, 2007
    the one from WalMart is good.. my sony ericsson w600i stayed on the little pad when i wrecked and Totalled my car. it was even on my dashboard. haha

Share This Page