TWO user names

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by realrdpone, Nov 12, 2011.

1. realrdpone macrumors newbie

I was prompted to reset my password for my MobileMe email account. I used the @me.com email address to do this and now I have 2 user names and I am unable to log in to my MobileMe account AT ALL OR anything Apple. On the Express Lane chat, they said this is an Apple Production issue that is unresolvable! WTF???? I have tried changing the password ten(10) times, but to NO avail! I cannot gain access to MobileMe account or anything Apple. How do I get rid of one of the user ID's?

2. realrdpone thread starter macrumors newbie

Two user names

Finally was able to get help via free Apple Care:):) which is only free if you have an unresolved case number from Expresslane online help! Somehow they were able to shut off one of the two user names, so I could then access my MobileMe account. Funny thing...when I upgraded to iCloud, it took BOTH user names into the account. BUT, they actually DID get me into my MobileMe account before changing to iCloud.:D:apple: