Two Windows

stockcerts

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I'm not sure exactly how to explain this, but sometimes when I have two windows open the inactive window will come to the foreground and they'll both be kind of fogged out. I'm sure this is a feature, but it's kind of annoying and I'm not sure of the purpose. I'd like to disable this. Any thoughts? Thanks!

blodwyn

macrumors 65816
Jul 28, 2004
Portland, Oregon
I'm not sure exactly how to explain this, but sometimes when I have two windows open the inactive window will come to the foreground and they'll both be kind of fogged out. I'm sure this is a feature, but it's kind of annoying and I'm not sure of the purpose. I'd like to disable this. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Are you talking about one of the Expose effects, like when you press F9 or F10? Or is it something different?

Comment

ab2650

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2007
Are you talking about one of the Expose effects, like when you press F9 or F10? Or is it something different?
Possibly you're squeezing the mighty-mouse (which, along with left, right, and center) is another kind of click... And can be set for Expose functions in System Prefs.. On my Mighty Mouse, the "squeeze click" is incredibly sensitive; so much so I turned it off completely.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.