iPhone XR Two XRs ordered but only one ship to store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LarryJoe33, Oct 19, 2018.

1. LarryJoe33 macrumors 65832

LarryJoe33

Ordered a black and a yellow this morning with no issues other than for the yellow, it would not let me select to store. I could not click the option and have it change. Anyone else? Maybe the color was only ship to home?

Now I have to deal with signing and being home next Friday unless the presign option actually works.

2. internetrando macrumors 6502

internetrando

Just have it held at a location for pickup. It will be available for pickup on delivery day at 7-8AM; whenever the store opens.

3. LarryJoe33 thread starter macrumors 65832

LarryJoe33

You mean like a UPS store?

4. Shadowbech macrumors 601

You could hold for pick up at the UPS Store or UPS CC. I'm sure that's what that poster meant?

5. GrumpyMom macrumors 604

GrumpyMom

Just be careful. There was a thread around here during the XS/Max preorders about how changing from delivery to pickup causes the date to change to next business day. Please double check that. Apparently if you’re using their app on your phone it doesn’t warn you about that.

6. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Yes some have gotten that but then they were still able to pick it up at the UPS store on the original day it was supposed to deliver. I guess it's just a hit or miss.