Typing quicker on the SE not slower

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jongriff, Apr 3, 2016.

1. jongriff macrumors member

Many people have been talking about struggling with the keyboard size on the SE and I was expecting to need some adjustment time moving from a 6s but I'm finding that I'm already quicker and more accurate with it.

Anyone else finding this too?

2. geta macrumors 6502a

"struggling with the keyboard size on the SE" - I wonder what people did till the 6 version came out... o_O

3. Glideslope Suspended

Glideslope

I noticed no difference over my 4.7" will using an SE yesterday. I was very curious about this exact operation. :apple:

4. Geert76 macrumors 65816

haha..jup!
    All of the sudden 4 inch is not workable...even for 6/6S users who had the 5/5S in the past. Is it magic? ;)

5. Qbnkelt macrumors 65816

Qbnkelt

I am faster on the SE which surprised me. Some adjustment time and I was off and running.
    I'm not getting rid of my 6s Plus though. I'm trying to figure out whether to put that on my third line and just keep my Lumia 1520 as a home, WiFi only device.

6. gladoscc macrumors 6502

I type faster on the SE as well. Another reason why I like the smaller form factor.

7. Z3man macrumors 6502a

Same here and i don't know why as it is smaller, so should be harder but it's not.

Maybe its just the perfect size keyboard like it is the perfect size phone.

8. jongriff thread starter macrumors member

Exactly, although I admit I thought it might take some getting used to in reality for a lot of people this is a non-issue. I spent years on the 3G and 4s without issue and they were smaller than the 5, albeit not in width.