Typophone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by otag, Jan 25, 2012.

1. otag macrumors newbie

How do you resize the Typophone 4 lock screen? Yeah i know..i'm a n00b...but can't figure it out. The text and time is slightly cut off on both ends.

2. iiPwn macrumors member

There is an Typophone App wich you can use to edit som stuff. However, Im not sure if you can change that while using the App. But you can try. It's available in App Store. :)

3. anirudh macrumors 6502

I think theres a typo clock builder app (appstore) that you can use. The typophone app at least has no option of changing font size.

Does anyone know how to remove the weather widget from typophone? I just need the time, date and day.

4. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

with iFile go to ~/var/stash/themes/Typophone Weather.theme/ and delete the weather.js and weather.txt file

----------

If you downloaded the Typophone Weather theme (cydia), you can go to the App Store and download the Typophone app.

The Typophone app ($0.99) will only allow you to change themes and background, nothing else.

----------

The txt and time will always be slightly cutoff; its the way the theme was designed.

5. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

My current theme.

I used:
    Typophone Weather theme
    Typophone (app store)--to add my background.

Now, someone might be able to give you the path of the background file so you can edit on your own, and you won't have to buy the app from the App Store.

I'm just lazy so I bought the app.

Final tidbit: with Typophone Weather theme, the Unlock label pulses, which is adds a nice touch to the theme.

Attached Files:

6. anirudh macrumors 6502

Worked perfectly! Thank you :D

7. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

You're welcome :)

Btw, if you ever want to get the weather to display again, just reinstall the theme.

8. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

I am curious why when I have this lockscreen theme activated, when I double tap the home button to scroll through songs etc it is justa blank screen.

As for changing the font size can't you just go into the style.css and adjust the font size to what you like? I haven't because I am lazy, but I might just to see what happens.

9. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

Let us know how this works.

Also, there's Clock Builder which lets you modify the lockscreen--resize text, change font, etc--to your liking but that's another $1.99 in the App Store.

10. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

Holy hell, you aren't kidding. It's supposed to be like that.