Typophone 4

otag

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 3, 2011
How do you resize the Typophone 4 lock screen? Yeah i know..i'm a n00b...but can't figure it out. The text and time is slightly cut off on both ends.

iiPwn

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2011
How do you resize the Typophone 4 lock screen? Yeah i know..i'm a n00b...but can't figure it out. The text and time is slightly cut off on both ends.
There is an Typophone App wich you can use to edit som stuff. However, Im not sure if you can change that while using the App. But you can try. It's available in App Store. :)

Comment

anirudh

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2008
India
I think theres a typo clock builder app (appstore) that you can use. The typophone app at least has no option of changing font size.

Does anyone know how to remove the weather widget from typophone? I just need the time, date and day.

Comment

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
I think theres a typo clock builder app (appstore) that you can use. The typophone app at least has no option of changing font size.

Does anyone know how to remove the weather widget from typophone? I just need the time, date and day.
with iFile go to ~/var/stash/themes/Typophone Weather.theme/ and delete the weather.js and weather.txt file

----------

If you downloaded the Typophone Weather theme (cydia), you can go to the App Store and download the Typophone app.

The Typophone app ($0.99) will only allow you to change themes and background, nothing else.

----------

The txt and time will always be slightly cutoff; its the way the theme was designed.

Comment

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
My current theme.

I used:
Typophone Weather theme
Typophone (app store)--to add my background.

Now, someone might be able to give you the path of the background file so you can edit on your own, and you won't have to buy the app from the App Store.

I'm just lazy so I bought the app.

Final tidbit: with Typophone Weather theme, the Unlock label pulses, which is adds a nice touch to the theme.

Attachments

Comment

EngageWithRage

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2012
Your girlfriend's house
I am curious why when I have this lockscreen theme activated, when I double tap the home button to scroll through songs etc it is justa blank screen.

As for changing the font size can't you just go into the style.css and adjust the font size to what you like? I haven't because I am lazy, but I might just to see what happens.

Comment

HiDEF

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Miami, FL
As for changing the font size can't you just go into the style.css and adjust the font size to what you like? I haven't because I am lazy said:
but I might just to see what happens[/B].
Let us know how this works.

Also, there's Clock Builder which lets you modify the lockscreen--resize text, change font, etc--to your liking but that's another $1.99 in the App Store.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.