Tzones hack on Iphone 3g.....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sagarrana55, Nov 6, 2008.

1. sagarrana55 macrumors member

hi i have unlocked my iphone 3g and its running software 2.1 now i am using t-mobile and want to get t-zones $5.99 one... how do i install that in my 2.1 fimware iphone.. and how do i activate.. it.. after activated will i be able to use GPS and youtube... pelase help..

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Go to Here. And type in epc.tmobile.com under APN and leave user name and password blank. It will work after you install the new settings. :D

3. sagarrana55 thread starter macrumors member

so i don;t have to do regester or anything for data plan.. it will automatically charged me $5.99????

4. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

5. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Yeah call T-Mobile and have them add it to your plan and then when you insert that information and download it the edge icon should appear and you should be able to connect to the internet. :D

6. palmtini macrumors newbie

Does this mean that the t-zones proxy hack is no longer needed to use the 5.99 t-zones versus the 19.99 data plan? Can the APN settings just be changed?

I am currently using a 19.99 blackberry data plan from t-mobile and it works fine but If I can get away with the same thing for only 5.99, I'm all for it.

Thanks.

7. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

The old $5.99 T-Zones plan isn't available anymore...

8. LennonNZ macrumors newbie

Unlockit will be going thru quite a few changes soon. A non-iphone version is now viewable so if you go to the website not from your iphone you will get a different website. A number of people visiting via Internet Explorer had problems but this is resolved now due to redirected to a full sized website.

New fuctionality will be introduced soon.

- SSL Signed Profiles so you are 100% your profiles are coming from www.unlockit.co.nz.
    - iPhone V3.0 Software settings for MMS and tethering
    - VPN Settings
    - More Carrier Settings (Contact Me If you have any confirmed carrier settings which work)
    - Finishing off Installation instructions

If you have any more requests/suggestions please let me know.

I can be contacted at admin@unlockit.co.nz or from the contact me page on http://www.unlockit.co.nz

Thanks for everyone who has used my website and just a reminded to donate to the website :)

9. criss4645 macrumors newbie

hey i canceled mines a few days ago and it was less than 5 dollars and maybe i can get it back and maybe u can too

10. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

Thanks for digging up a 2 year old thread for no apparent reason.