Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I
want you to know that I'm very thankful that all of you are here.

Please take advantage of the most Pro iPhone camera. Go out! Travel! Have Fun!

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Thank you for all your love and support.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/
Love you my dear one. You do so much for me and everyone else. I can’t ever tell you enough how important and special you are. But I hope you know that I am going to try. This week has been very hard and I’m very grateful for all that you do. It’s also been hard for me. And you know that. And you have been around to love and support me. That another reason why you are so very special.❤️

I think you mean that nobody can stop you from charging your iPhone slowly.
Thats the way to do it.

giphy.gif

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

To honor and remembrance of this thread. I'm very pleased to announce our new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max photos thread is officially up.

As many of you know it has been a very tough year in here not just for me but for many of us. Creating this thread was not an easy task. I started to plan on putting everything together well over 6+ months ago. This was definitely not an easy task to accomplish. However, I kept every single one of you in close heart and mind. I

Please take good care of OUR new iPhone 15 Pro / iPhone 15 Pro Max Photo Thread. Take lots of pictures and please post them there.

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

Link: https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...photos-up-thread-worldwide-2023-2024.2403564/
yes-ayye.gif

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Love you my dear one. You do so much for me and everyone else. I can’t ever tell you enough how important and special you are. But I hope you know that I am going to try. This week has been very hard and I’m very grateful for all that you do. It’s also been hard for me. And you know that. And you have been around to love and support me. That another reason why you are so very special.❤️
giphy.gif

WaitingForGuacamole

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2021
I haven't attempted to scratch mine and will handle it carefully as I do all my phones in cases. I plan to use it instead of returning it and hope all will be good. In my experience Apple cases work best on the Apple phones. I have a Bellroy leather case to try as well in case the FineWoven falls apart. 😄
That’s fair, and I think most leather would scratch that way (some might even call it a feature). But I’m not comparing the FineWoven to a leather case, I’d be happy comparing it to a Caudabe Sheath, or really, any reasonably priced quality case. I do hope that anyone who is keeping it is very happy with it.

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
🚨 Major Announcement 🚨
Hey all,

Best regards,

Thank you,
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

I won't be in this one this year as I'm back to the basic model. But I look forward to this thread every year! thank you for all you do. <3

I won't be in this one this year as I'm back to the basic model. But I look forward to this thread every year! thank you for all you do. <3
No worries! Anyone who owns an iPhone 15 is welcome to post. Regular iPhone 15 has a great camera too. I would just leave a note in there saying, "Shot taken using iPhone 15". Can't wait to see your photos :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.