Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

EW406

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2017
Montana
IMG_2107.jpeg
Every year I feel like we should start a gofundme or something for @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for all the work she does for us on here. You the one!

LasersGoPewPew

macrumors 604
Sep 12, 2014
PDX
There's no way they feel the same.

Original Apple Polishing cloth looks premium. It looks thicker. It will also last longer. Is that a dark website or what? I'm scared to visit the website now.
If you blindfolded me and had me feel both I wouldn’t even able to tell you which is which.

But yes it’s best you stay off that site. You’d have a heart attack seeing where all the iPhone accessories like your 5w charger really come from 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: mizzourah and Wolfs

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 2271733 Every year I feel like we should start a gofundme or something for @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ for all the work she does for us on here. You the one!
Thank you so much! It's been real. Thank you for the love and support. That's what I need. I wouldn't be here without the help of you guys.

Can't wait till your iPhone arrives on Friday. New beginnings. New chapter. New Era! Keep us posted on what happens with your tracking tomorrow.

giphy.gif

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️

I'll make sure to post my tracking tomorrow the moment I get it.

You know ... IF ... I get it.
Tommorrow is the day! You are going to get it. You are going to get it from Apple directly so check your email and notifications. Forget UPS. I hope you don't go through all this mess next year with us. Also, we need to find out if you were part of wave 1 or wave 2. So keep us posted.

sstiwari

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2017
Coming from the 13 Pro which was a battery champion, I struggled with the battery life on the 14 Pro. A lot of people said that disabling the AOD would “solve” some of these issues, but, I really liked the feature so why do I disable something I’d otherwise use?

Edit: My grammar.
Swithing off AOD had no significant positive impact on Battery life on my iPhone 14 PM. It continued to be unsatisfactory.

three

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2008
" data-source="post: 32520821" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Touch ID launched a decade ago! iPhone 5S launched with TouchID on September 20, 2013.

Do you miss it?

F6eYNHsXMAAomK3

Credit: BasicAppleGuy

I’m using an iPhone SE 3 with it. It’s nice, it’s smooth. It’s fast. Face ID is 99% reliable for me though, I never had any real issues with it over the years.

No. I could never use it when getting out of the shower. I'm using it now on this borrowed iPhone 8 and it gives me mixed feelings ...

giphy.gif
I’m using an iPhone SE 3 with it. It’s nice, it’s smooth. It’s fast. Face ID is 99% reliable for me though, I never had any real issues with it over the years.
Face ID is much more convenient. I miss the feeling of Touching the button and actually unlocking the iPhone. It's the little weird things that matters to me.

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
Touch ID launched a decade ago! iPhone 5S launched with TouchID on September 20, 2013.

Do you miss it?

F6eYNHsXMAAomK3

Credit: BasicAppleGuy
I will say, it was such a fluid motion to pull out your iPhone and it already be unlocked by the time you looked at it. Same with Apple Pay, just hold your iPhone out with thumb on TouchID, and done. No need to double click or anything.

But FaceID let us have bigger screens so, worth it.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
Face ID is much more convenient. I miss the feeling of Touching the button and actually unlocking the iPhone. It's the little weird things that matters to me.
You only think you miss it because of nostalgia. And then you actually use it again. And then you realize why it sucks and Face ID needed to happen. And then you miss Face ID.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.