Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
@IceCool is the only valuable member here who has a confirmed time stamp of 8:01 email confirmation from the Apple Store when the Pre-Orders went live. I strongly believe he was the first one to place his order before anybody else. He is the REAL The: 01 🥇

Keep that in mind this year we only had 60 - 120 seconds to secure a promised 9/22 launch day delivery. The App crashed within 2 minutes or so after going live. It did not return for many 20 minutes later.

Huge Congratulations to @IceCool
Such a remarkable achievement! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 2274453

When the Apple Store app went down as I was trying to complete my 3rd order, I switched over to safari on my iPhone, and it went through. Whew!

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Well first THANK YOU! I’m actually speechless here. I don’t see myself as having any influence just sharing in the collective love of for all (or most) things Apple. To know that I have in some way made an impression despite my relative light posting in recent times is touching. It’s truly not how often we speak, but what we say. Ah, there’s so much more than meditation to who I am, but it certainly is a connecting factor. Thank you again for your kind words. I appreciate them. Now let me share something from a different place…

When you first came here, I saw that you were just trying to feel your way through. Each of these sub forums have their own culture and some aren’t so friendly. A forum for enthusiasts who don’t want people to be enthusiastic - go figure! But you’ve carried on and each year you continue to bring more people together. Through the sheer fact of you being who you are and radiating it proudly, you’ve made this time of year a must attend event even if a person isn’t buying. I have no doubt that this thread is watched and being noted every year. While this would not be anything without all of us, it certainly would not be what it is now without YOU, Yay.

So continue to shine bright, share your love and light, and continue to do your part to invoke happiness, unity, joy all around. You are indeed powerful. Healing comes in many different forms. Continue to be a force for good. You have more work to do.

✨💖✨
Well said! 💯 agree on everything @naturalstar has said!
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ you’re one of the reasons why I keep coming back since I joined 2020. And I will for sure be back next year!

thank you for all you do, your enthusiasm, your encouragement and your energy you shared to everyone including me. 🤩❤️🥳

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
I’m still Processing through the distribution center, but my window is 9:30-11:30!! Let it be so!

IMG_2795.jpeg

caoimhe

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2012
My phone and watch traveled different routes but are both out for delivery, the phone says 12:30 - 4:30 (which would be amazing!) and the watch says 4-8pm. Oddly the watch is what I really want first because I need to change network to be able to use the phone with esim (still physical sim here!) and I probably won't do that for another week.

SpecB

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
Jamaica
Nice!! I will start building out my system this weekend. I am watching that delivery almost as close as the phones. lol

You'll love it as I've been through all the evolutions of cloud keys & controllers. I started changing out the APs to Wi-Fi 6 in anticipation of the iPhone 15PM & other devices. The Apple TV 4K runs beautifully over my network.

Enjoy your iPhone 15PM & use the AR feature with the Ubiquti gear, it's pretty cool & functional.

1695390796904.png
1695390814606.png

1695390832053.png

MiamitoKeyWest

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2021
SHE'S HERE! We were first in line in Miami, HUGE lineup on the "ordered but not paid for yet" side - about 10 people behind us by 8:15 when they let us in.

Natural is gorgeous...just beautiful. Taupey with a gray hint, looks more one or the other in different light. Think it comes of a BIT more gray in photos.

Off to try out my 712 case options and transfer!

IMG_4068.jpg

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.