U.S. Best Buy MBA Stock

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by suprmario, May 14, 2012.

1. suprmario macrumors newbie

I am sure most of you by now know that Best Buy has a sale on all macs right now. I checked this morning online, and it seems that most of the stores here in the the state of Virginia are all showing ship to store 3-5 days(checked other random states and seeing similar results). Very few of them actually have stock at the moment, compared to last Monday when all stores showed available stock of every model MBA. I know information currently indicates that only the MBP and iMac will get a refresh, with the MBA in mid to late summer, but lets keep our fingers crossed. This is MacRumors after all and it still fun to pass the time speculating.

2. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

All of my local stores here in GA have them in stock. We're most likely still months away from the MBA refresh.

3. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

Most best buys in CA have them in stock.
    It really depends on the area but yeah, lets get our fingers crossed :D

4. salem macrumors newbie

Anyone have any idea how long this sale will last?

5. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

Maybe just give them a call?

6. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

It's been going on for a year. My guess is that it will be this way until the new models drop.

7. salem macrumors newbie

Thanks, I am visiting Chicago next week and am looking at picking up a 13" 256 gb MBA whilst there, i am aware new models are not far away but the saving i make rather than purchasing it here in the UK is around £265 ($420)

was going to order from Amazon to avoid the sales tax but they are out of stock at the moment, if it restocks in time ill use them and get it shipped to my hotel if not Best Buy is my next best option.

8. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Talk to a manager....those prices are not firm. I got the same model for $1349 from my local Best Buy. YMMV, but I didn't even have to haggle. Just asked and they said yeah.

9. salem macrumors newbie

Thanks for the tip:D