U.S. Cellular iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrmcthode, Nov 6, 2014.

1. mrmcthode macrumors newbie

Hello, everyone!

If anybody's carrier is U.S. Cellular, I was wondering what kind of shipping delays you guys are experiencing. I ordered a gold 128GB iPhone 6 Plus on 10/28, and have yet to receive even a UPS tracking number, which is somewhat frustrating after ordering nine whole days ago. I'm assuming it's the standard 4-6 weeks wait time like almost everyone else, but I'm wondering if anyone else has a different story or have had other problems with receiving tracking numbers or shipping dates, etc with U.S. Cellular. Yes, the impatience is getting to me, even though I'm trying not to let it

Thanks! :D

2. JimLiedeka macrumors newbie

I pre-ordered a 128gb 6 Plus on September 12. I'm still waiting. Got an email on the 19th saying my order was completed and that I could call in a couple of business days for a tracking number. I called a couple of times since then and still nothing.

Yesterday, I checked Apple's site to see how long it would take to get one for Verizon. They have a 3 to 4 week shipping delay. I'm hoping mine ships real soon now.

Jim

3. mrmcthode thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I got that same email about an hour after I ordered, so that wasn't a problem. I can't believe there aren't any tracking numbers yet... I also talked to someone who has waited over 6 weeks for a tracking number. It seems like such a simple thing... Well if you're still waiting after almost eight weeks, I can probably safely assume I won't be seeing my phone until late December or early January. That's ridiculous...