Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jglove42

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2015
I upgraded to iOS 9, and now US Holidays won't load in Calendar? All the settings are correct. Anyone else seeing this or know how to fix?

PsyOpWarlord

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
No. I have the US Holidays subscribed that is showing on my calendar fine. I went and checked several holidays and they are showing up.

Have you tried removing the US Holidays and then re-adding it?

garlicbread24

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2015
If they show up in the Calendar options then it should work. I checked my iPad and iPhone both have it and are working fine with iOS 9

jglove42

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2015
No. I have the US Holidays subscribed that is showing on my calendar fine. I went and checked several holidays and they are showing up.

Have you tried removing the US Holidays and then re-adding it?

I figured it out! Oddly enough, everything was set correctly but it wasn't showing dates. All I did was swipe down to refresh the page with all the calendars, and then it started showing!

Thanks

BullittMustang

macrumors 6502a
Mar 27, 2008
I figured it out! Oddly enough, everything was set correctly but it wasn't showing dates. All I did was swipe down to refresh the page with all the calendars, and then it started showing!

Thanks
That's what I suggested two posts up!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Go to your calendars app, tap calendars at the bottom. Make sure everything you want is checked, then pull down to refresh.

Thanks
That's what ended up doing it for me as well (even though the calendar was already checked and all the other calendars had their events populated from the beginning, somehow this one required a manual refresh).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.