Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iceache

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
Hm. Tough to decide between Oct 3 and seemingly tomorrow... just don't trust them myself. But ok.

Bestbuy.com order worked. I got the confirmation email to pick it up today. It's the 16G grey. I was also able to order 3 others from the App store via iPhone with the 1-3 day shipping date.

bkribbs

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2012
Bestbuy.com order worked. I got the confirmation email to pick it up today. It's the 16G grey. I was also able to order 3 others from the App store via iPhone with the 1-3 day shipping date.

Cool! While it'd be nice to have today I can wait a week to have it mailed since it would have been such an effort for me to get to our best buy. I got mine on the app with 1-3 days as well. Glad it came through for you!

becomingwater

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2011
Alamogordo
Sold out everywhere in Alamogordo in less than an hour..wow
I know its a small town but they actually received a lot of iPhone 5S's. Mostly Gold 64GB. The phone is selling really well!

PsychoLogicXen

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2011
Orange County, CA
Ordered on apple.com right at midnight. I'll gladly wait a week or so for processing and delivery than deal with hoards of people at any of the Apple/Best Buy/Target/Walmart stores in SoCal.

RyanFlynn

macrumors 6502
Nov 24, 2006
Los Angeles
I don't get it

I'm an apple fan and investor. I love the iphone and I think the 5s has made some great improvements on an already great product... but seriously? Why on earth would you wait in line for the same exact phone thats a little faster with a thumbprint scanner?

vpro

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2012
Wow, not!

All these people lined up, hyped, loyal, volunteering like cattle on the conveyor belt toward imminent slaughter. The sacrifice of privacy for surveillance and denial of basic human rights to freedom of choice/thought/movements, now they will all be monitored bio-metrically every second of every meaningless days of their lives?

But on more important news.. Wish this many people lined up to vote so that less people around the world have to suffer, making these over priced pieces of garbage for all of you to play with while walking into traffic, crashing cars and missing trains.

HAH!

----------

I hate this new iPhone 5S. And now I need to wait some more days to hate it first hand - and you all know how I hate waiting. I already hate the gold color - it's so awful I'm getting two to hate it twice. What a mess, Apple! It's going to flop!

I love my iPhone 5, which is perfect. It was a success. Apple shouldn't have changed a thing. It's a wonderful phone that works perfectly. I'm eagerly waiting Apple to release iPhone 6, so I can hate that one instead of iPhone 5S - looking forward loving my new iPhone 5S.

It's my natural cycle of hate-love relationship with Apple. Love you! Hate you! :) I'm very passionate, there is only red pill and blue pill - nothing in-between.

I've been seeing a lot of this behavior trait lately everywhere I happen to be, grocery store isles while I'm waiting to self-check out, people are like positive-zombies, smiling with these crazy stares at isles and isles of GMO'd packaged goodies, scrambling for the last package of frosted clear puffs, what is that stuff? The things got to you my friend, shake it off, shake it off, stop eating GMO'd stuff while using your over priced trash devices please and you'll be saved.

Good luck to everyone!! ^_^

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.