Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jap1198

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
Looks like the uverse app was finally updated.
There's still no retina support bur at least they redisigned the app. And it let's you download *select* shows that you can watch on-the-go.
It's worth checking out if you have U-verse

davidwarren

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
Only for u-300+ plans. They should have at least rolled out a trial period for everyone. Must not be that great.

Dustoff00

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2010
Allen, TX
Only has shows from ABC, ABC Family, ABC News, Disney Channel, Disney XD, TLC, Discovery, Animal Planet... See a pattern... The ones I have watched are commercial free and very good quality, at least on the iP4...

h1kar1

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2007
Los angeles
This wasn't what i thought it would be.

I thought the idea was streaming you recorded shows to your iphone.

This is very limmited with the shows you can download. But you can make subscriptions on your phone which is kidna cool.

I upgraded from a U200 to U300 plan $15 diffrence thinking i could stream shows. A little dissapointed now.

Also there is a credit when i ordered on like so i think the first month is free.
So i will keep it until next month then downgrade to U200 again.

Yha it does suck you need a U300 to use this. But where its at its to limmited to be worth anything. I figured streaming from home to iphone would of been in this update.

davidwarren

macrumors 6502a
Aug 28, 2007
And you can't watch shows with the app on an iPad. My initial excitement has completely faded.

Black993

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Really? Only for U300 and above? WTF, all the stuff they are offering is non-premium channel content anyway. I hate AT&T.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.