UAE Orders - how did you get on ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ukms, Nov 1, 2017.

1. ukms macrumors regular

ukms

Interested to know if everyone managed to order what they needed in the UAE ?

I was shocked to get online on 27th and order 2 for delivery on 5th (first day for courier delivery). Once I'd completed the order, I looked at reservations for pick up in-store in Dubai assuming all slots would be gone and managed to get a pickup slot at 8:30am on 3rd ! ...... downside was I was unable to cancel the deliveries so will have to return them to store.

Etisalat also seem to have had plenty to fulfil orders although they have now slipped to shipping on the 11th which isn't too bad considering.

Cheers

2. mellofello macrumors 65816

What is great is that this will nruin it for scalpers.

3. andyindubai macrumors newbie

--- Post Merged, Nov 3, 2017 ---
    I was finally able to place a preorder at 11:10am on the 27th but mine delivers 14th - 21st Nov. Going to try the online reservation tomorrow morning from 6am.

4. ukms thread starter macrumors regular

ukms

As per my original post ..... I have 2 being delivered on Sunday to my office at Internet City, I'll be returning them pretty much straight away to the Mall of Emirates Apple Store but let me know if you are interested (SG 256gb and Silver 64gb both have Apple Care already paid).