UAG Customer Service is Awful

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Munitalp, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Just a warning for anyone considering UAG cases -- be sure to order them through Amazon.com and not the UAG website. I ordered a case from them 6 days ago, they immediately charged my card, and still haven't shipped anything out. Its impossible to get in touch with them and they never answer any emails. The cases seem to have great reviews on Amazon and everywhere, however their customer service is nonexistent.

I'm surprised that UAG and Spigen aren't actually the same company, because the EXACT same thing happened with Spigen :mad: Seems the only way to get a case now days is shipped through Amazon.

2. airfrancisco macrumors regular

I emailed them Monday asking for update of my order cuz I thought it was shipping on 19th. They emailed me back yesterday with tracking number and updated my order. I thought they did okay?

3. EdFrank macrumors newbie

airfrancisco,

Was your case for IP6 or 6+?

Also when did you place your order?

4. airfrancisco macrumors regular

I ordered the Navigator (white) for plus on the 17th. When I got worry why I haven't gotten any tracking on the 19th cuz website said shipping 19th so I emailed them Monday. Yesterday I got tracking number and response from them. Today it was accepted at post office. Hope this helps

5. EdFrank macrumors newbie

Thx for the reply airfrancisco. Yes the information provided helps. I placed my order on 17th too, but mine was Outland though and i was give 10/06 shipping date.

6. airfrancisco macrumors regular

Hope you get it soon.

7. Munitalp thread starter macrumors 65816

My case was an iPhone 6 + as well, they finally emailed me back saying that the case I ordered actually sold out on Friday and they should receive more in the next 9 days... Funny it took them that long to let me know?