Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sunday Shadows

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
So I Preordered a grove case, waited the 4-6 weeks plus 3 more. And it kills my signal, pages don't load, or when they do it's very slow. It's so pretty, too bad it kills :(

UniPro

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2009
Orange County, CA
The wait didn't bother me but I have noticed some signal degradation as well. Not enough to make me return it. Yet. Lol. It is indeed a beautiful case. Money well spent. :)

Sunday Shadows

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Man I'm not sure, I mean keep getting errors/time outs. It's like 56k fast, and that's being nice. I'll try it for a few days and see what happens before I try to return it tho

AlexDB9

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
So I Preordered a grove case, waited the 4-6 weeks plus 3 more. And it kills my signal, pages don't load, or when they do it's very slow. It's so pretty, too bad it kills :(

Went through the same thing. Apperantly you might be the 4th or 5th person with the problem out of hundreds...I was the 3rd. I really liked the case (best I've seen out there) but my phone makes a nice brick with it and thats it

mmoto

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2009
I'm seeing no signal difference between bare iPhone 4 and iPhone+grove case. It looks great. I am disappointed that my headphones (Sennheiser PX-100) won't plug-in due to the small, recessed socket.
Oh, well. I still have a few of those plug extenders that I bought during the gen1 iPhone days. Most modern earbud-headphone plugs will probably fit.

-Brad

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.