Ugh help should I buy one??

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Vasilioskn, Sep 12, 2014.

  1. Vasilioskn macrumors regular

    Vasilioskn

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Location:
    New York
    #1
    Should I buy one tomorrow or wait for an update? Is there another apple conference next month??
     
  2. RhymeAnimal macrumors member

    RhymeAnimal

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2008
    #2
    Highly doubtful there will be a new Mac Pro until mid 2015.

    Buy it now, get to work.
     
  3. prowlmedia macrumors 68000

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2010
    Location:
    London
    #3
    Spec Guesses for the Next nMP

    Agree buy one... then Get the next one with the profits...

    Actually - lease it. They do great Zero finance deals in the Uk anyway...
     
  4. AidenShaw macrumors P6

    AidenShaw

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2003
    Location:
    The Peninsula
    #4
    Very likely there will be a new Mac Pro in the next week or two.

    Wait.
    ____________

    Note that both of these statements were pulled from someone's butt - without any actual information to lead to those conclusions. ;)
     
  5. apolloa macrumors G3

    apolloa

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Location:
    Time, because it rules EVERYTHING!
    #5
    Where do you find out about Apple's finance deals in the UK online? Or do you have to visit a store? I've looked before and couldn't find too much info.
     
  6. cypriot macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    #6
    I would wait if i was not in a hurry but thats me.
     
  7. Vasilioskn thread starter macrumors regular

    Vasilioskn

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Location:
    New York
    #7
    Thanks for the replies guys!! Since I'm not in utter need now for it I can def wait two weeks. If nothing is announced I'll buy one :)
     

Share This Page